The Street-wise Guide to Buying, Improving and Selling Your Home
The Home Genie, Georgina Burnett’s book, ‘The Street-wise Guide to Buying, Improving and Selling Your Home’, is available now.
To purchase a signed copy simply click here and pay £14.99 (includes mainland UK postage) via Paypal and add your postal and email address in the notes section on Paypal.
This book is for anyone who wants to get onto and climb the property ladder and for anyone buying, letting, improving or selling their home.
- This book will help you to put yourself in the right place at the right time – with the right attitude
- It will enable you to be streetwise in the biggest investment you are probably ever going to make
- Georgina Burnett, the fully-independent and nationally known housing adviser draws on her extensive recent experience of having been-there-and-done it more than once. She has rented, bought, renovated and sold properties. She knows what’s what!
Live where you want to
- By doing what she has done you can soon move up that ladder and live where you want to.
- Every key property issue – such as how to get a deposit together; getting a mortgage; and insurance – is covered carefully.
- The book gives many insider-tips which will give you a powerful new approach to buying, improving and selling your home. It covers the many ‘what-if’ questions which people ask. It guides you on how to do well on property too, and how to think-ahead.
All you need to know
- If you are a first-time buyer it should have just about everything you need to know.
- If you just want to buy in a savvy way and improve your home so that you can enjoy it for as long as it fits your lifestyle, this book is relevant.
- It will even be suitable for you if think that you will never be able to afford to buy your own home. The author does some typical sums to show how you can move from the rental to the home-owning market.
- If you already own property, or have done so in the past, this strategy for moving on up will still work for you.
- If you are selling, the book offers street-wise advice on how to do so in the most cost-effective ways.
- As tax-laws and government policies and markets change it gives guidance to recommended links to find the most up-to-date information online.