Home Buying, Improving And Selling
This is my post on my book ‘The Street-wise Guide to Buying, Improving and Selling Your Home’. Signed copies available – email Jemma@TheHomeGenie.com
Out 22nd March!
As many of you will know, I spent a good part of last year slogging away writing a book. Turned out that even though I was writing about something I know it still takes a lot of time to complete!
Anyway, it’s all done now and I’m very excited to announce that it’s launching Friday 22nd March at the Ideal Home Show.
If you want a signed copy, you can order one by emailing Jemma@TheHomeGenie.com and she will get back to you with more details.
Book signing dates at Ideal Home Show
You can also pre-order a copy on Amazon and I will be signing books at Ideal Home Show (with a special show discount) on the following dates:
Friday 22nd March: I’ll be busy launching my book, but you can catch me there in the afternoon at the expert hub.
Saturday 23rd March: I’ll be doing official book signing between 11am-1pm and 3-5.30pm at the expert hub.
Tuesday 2nd April: I’ll be presenting on the Styling Stage at 12pm and 4pm. I’ll be signing books immediately after. You will also find me at the expert hub in between those times.
Saturday 6th April: Ill be presenting on the Styling Stage at 12pm and 3pm. I’ll be signing books immediately after. You will also find me at the expert hub in between those times.
What’s it about?!
The book does what it says on the tin! It’s an essential guide for anyone wanting to buy, improve or sell their home. If you want to do all three and move up the property ladder there isn’t another book out there that I’ve seen that gives you all the essential elements.
I’ve had 10 years of buying, improving and selling homes. I’ve picked up some tips and tricks that you won’t just find on the internet.
I wanted to make this a book you could read entirely, or dip in and out of various sections. So it is carefully planned with this in mind.
What it covers
- Motivation and how to save to get on the property ladder for first-time buyers
- Putting together an exit strategy, which is essential in these uncertain times of Brexit
- Guides on mortgages, insurance and the legalities of buying a home
- Clever ways (that your competition don’t know about) to find the right home, in the right place to move up the ladder quickly
- Assessing a property when viewing and help with making the offer
- Tips to make your moving day as smooth as possible
- How to make improvements on a budget that will actually add value
- Decorating and DIY guides
- Interiors advice for accessorising, including how to use colour to maximise your home for your well-being, including upcycling furniture
- How to get the maximum price when selling your home
So it really has everything you could possibly need, no matter what stage you’re at, but with all my secret tricks I’ve learned over the years.
Looking forward to meeting many of you
I really hope to see many of you at Ideal Home Show. If you can’t make it, remember you can order a signed copy by emailing Jemma@TheHomeGenie.com
Why not subscribe for free so you never miss a post or video?